Visits to the Practice during COVID
If you have an appointment with your pet please check-in at the reception window at the rear of the building, look out for the blue gazebo. You will be asked to remain in or near your car and a member of the team will come out to you.
If you are attending for any other reason such as collecting medication or settling an account please head to the main reception area via the front doors.
At the moment we are not allowing owners into the practice for routine visits. This ensures physical distancing which is otherwise very difficult to achieve in our consulting rooms. We appreciate this is far from ideal and we are working hard to get owners indoors again. Until then, please ensure you dress appropriately for the weather.
- Wear a face covering over your mouth and nose.
- Maintain a 2-metre gap with other pet owners and staff.
- Please sanitise your hands often and after touching any surfaces.
- Keep dogs on a short secure lead and cats/small pets in a suitable carrier.
- Please ensure you have a charged mobile phone with you and that we have your correct contact details.
- Do not leave the practice car park or premises once we have admitted your pet unless specifically agreed.
Thank you for your support during these difficult times.