Visits to the Practice during COVID
We are pleased to welcome all clients and pets back into both the Rhyl & Prestatyn surgeries. To keep us all as safe as possible we kindly ask that you adhere to the following policies:
- Whenever possible one adult per routine visit, please. Please only attend the practice with a negative lateral flow test result within 24 hours of your visit.
- Children are always welcome at the surgery, to reduce the risk of disease transmission we ask that children only attend the clinic when it is necessary.
- For end-of-life visits two adults will be permitted into the consulting room.
- If you have any particular needs, please call us ahead of your visit and we will be happy to help.
- Should you have multiple pets, our animal care team will be happy to assist you with your visit.
- Wear a face covering over your mouth and nose.
- Please let us know when booking your appointment if you are exempt or wear an exemption lanyard during your visit.
- Maintain as much distance as possible with other pet owners and staff.
- Please sanitise your hands often and after touching any surfaces.
- Keep dogs on a short secure lead and cats/small pets in a suitable carrier.
Thank you for your support and understanding.