Repeat prescription service for pet medication
If your pet is on long-term medication we will work with you to obtain the required treatments in the most economical way we can. This may mean purchasing drugs from us or obtaining a written prescription and buying the drugs online.
If you require a repeat prescription please remember;
- It is a legal requirement that animals on long-term prescription medications remain under our care, so you and your pet must be registered with us.
- We must have actually examined your pet within the last 6 months.
- We must examine your pet at least every 4 months for selected medications.
- Written prescriptions are available, we charge a fee for these.
- You must be over 18 years old to collect prescription medication from our vets in Rhyl and Prestatyn.
- You can email us, phone, or call in at the practice to set up your repeat prescription request.
- We need a minimum of 48 hours to fulfil your request.
- If you order medication on a Friday it will arrive on a Monday.